3B Advisory Service Private Limited

Stand Up India Loan

Empowering Entrepreneurs for a Brighter Future

Over the years, Stand Up India Loan Services has empowered countless entrepreneurs to achieve their business goals. From small manufacturing units to innovative service providers, our beneficiaries have transformed their visions into successful enterprises, contributing to the growth of their communities and the nation.

Stand Up India Loan Services is dedicated to empowering entrepreneurs from SC/ST communities and women entrepreneurs by providing the financial support they need to establish and grow their businesses. As part of the Government of India’s initiative, Stand Up India aims to promote entrepreneurship at the grassroots level, fostering economic development and job creation across the country.

We are committed to breaking down financial barriers that often hinder aspiring entrepreneurs from realising their business dreams. By offering inclusive financing solutions, we help create a more equitable and vibrant economy. Our focus is on facilitating loans that enable entrepreneurs to start new enterprises in the manufacturing, services, or trading sectors, ensuring they have the resources needed to succeed.

Key Features of Stand Up India Loans:

  • Loan Amount: Between INR 10 lakh and INR 1 crore.
  • Purpose: For setting up new enterprises in manufacturing, services, or trading sectors (greenfield projects).
  • Repayment Tenure: Flexible repayment period up to 7 years, with a maximum moratorium period of 18 months.
  • Margin Money: The scheme envisages a composite loan including a term loan and working capital. The margin money requirement is up to 25% of the project cost, with the remaining 75% provided as a loan.
  • Interest Rate: Competitive rates linked to the bank’s base rate or MCLR (Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate).

Eligibility Criteria:

  • The enterprise must be a greenfield project.
  • The borrower should be an SC/ST or a woman entrepreneur.
  • The applicant should be at least 18 years old.
  • The enterprise can be a sole proprietorship, partnership, or private limited company.

Request Callback


Ready to turn your business dream into reality?

Contact 3BAdvisory today to learn more about how we can support your entrepreneurial journey.


Streamlined Path to Financial Success


Complete our simple online application form at your convenience.


Our expert team will carefully review your application & eligibility.

Approval & Disbursement

Once approved, your funds will be disbursed quickly.